This statement (this “Policy”) discloses the privacy policies for the Uzcrafts, Inc.’s websites, available at “Uzcrafts.uz (collectively, the “Sites”) as well as our mobile websites and other interactive applications and any other services and pages that display or link to this notice (collectively, the “Interactive and Mobile Services”). This Policy also applies to information collected by Uzcrafts, Inc. (“Uzcrafts”) through social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (collectively, the “Social Media Platforms” (together with the Interactive and Mobile Services, the “Services”)). This Policy describes how Uzcrafts collects, protects and uses information we receive from visitors to the Sites and users of the Services. This Policy has been created in order to demonstrate and inform you of our firm commitment to privacy and to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide while visiting the Sites, using the Services or otherwise interacting with us via the Sites and Services. This Policy applies only to information collected through the Sites and Services but not to information collected offline.
1. The Information We Collect
We collect personal and other information from you when you provide information to us or whenever you interact with us via the Sites and/or Services. There are two kinds of information websites and interactive applications can obtain about you: (A) Anonymous Information and (B) Personally Identifiable Information. This section details what types of Anonymous Information and Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you when you access or use our Sites and/or Services.
A. Anonymous Information: “Anonymous Information” is data in a form that cannot be used to identify or contact you, and may include such information as your browser type or your Internet Protocol (IP) address (if not deleted, clipped or anonymized). Uzcrafts may from time to time retain third parties to help us collect and aggregate information pertaining to the Sites and/or Services.
- Device Information: We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the Sites or Services, such as IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other transactional information. Web servers automatically identify your device by its IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any Personally Identifiable Information, even if such information is voluntarily provided by a user or visitor. The Sites and Services may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the products and services we offer.
Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can change your browser to prevent cookies or notify you whenever you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable or block cookies on your browser, the features on our Sites and Services may not work correctly. In addition, if you disable or block cookies, you will not be able to make a purchase using the Sites or Services.
- Third-Party Social Media Information : If you choose to access, visit and/or use any of our pages on Social Media Platforms, we may receive aggregate information and analysis about visitors’ usage of our pages on Social Media Platforms.
B.Personally Identifiable Information: “Personally Identifiable Information” is any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, credit card information or your telephone number. You provide your Personally Identifiable Information to us in a variety of ways when you interact with the Sites and Services. Sometimes this personal information is needed when you order merchandise, create an account on the Sites, register for participation in certain features of the Sites and Services, subscribe to our email communications, participate in surveys, contests or sweepstakes, or when you contact us. For example, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- User Accounts : To order merchandise from Uzcrafts or to participate in certain features of the Sites and Services, we request that you create an account by providing personal information and creating a username and password. We will use this information along with information pertaining to any orders you place through the Sites and Services as well as credit card information to maintain your account. We may also use this information to send you announcements of new features available on the Sites and Services, special offers and promotional materials that we think may be of interest to you. You may elect not to receive such information by opting out as described below.
- Making a Purchase: When you request to make any purchase through the Sites or Services, at checkout we request information from you on our order form. In connection with purchases via the Sites and Services, you are required to provide contact information (including shipping address, email address and your first and last name) and financial information (including billing address, credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes, order fulfillment and age verification. In the event an issue arises in connection with an order, we may also use this information to contact you regarding such order. Information about your purchase (such as what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy and rewards you earn) will become part of your account and profile as maintained by Uzcrafts.
- Email Correspondence: We offer visitors to the Sites and Services the opportunity to sign up to receive email notices, promotions and other communications from us. In order to sign up for these communications, we ask for your contact information, such as name, email address and zip code. We may also offer the opportunity for you to receive other communications that we think may be of interest to you.
Other Communications. Scattered throughout the Sites and Services are links or forms that can be used to contact us so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions. Your name, email address, address, and phone number are requested on these forms so we can address our answer in a mannerly way. Uzcrafts may store information from email on file, but does not currently sell or license this information with third parties without express authorization from you.
- Contests, Sweepstakes, Surveys and Promotions: From time to time, Uzcrafts offers contests, sweepstakes and surveys through the Sites and Services. If you choose to enter a contest or sweepstakes or answer a survey through the Sites or Services, you will be required to provide personal information, including without limitation your name, email address, mailing address and phone number and may be required to create an account and choose a username and password for such account. Any information about your entry, submission or participation in a contest, sweepstakes, survey or other promotion through the Sites or Services also will become part of your profile or account as maintained by Uzcrafts.
- Ratings & Reviews and Question & Answer Services: When you use the Ratings & Reviews or Question & Answer services on the Sites and Services, we request that you create an account by providing personal information and creating a username and password if you do not already have an account established on the Sites and Services. Any information you submit through the Ratings & Reviews or Question & Answer services will become part of your account as maintained by Uzcrafts.
- Mobile Privacy: Uzcrafts offers mobile applications (commonly known as “apps”) allowing customers to receive coupon and promotional offers, share information with friends, or receive other information from Uzcrafts.
2. How We Use Gathered Information
In addition to the uses described above, the information you share with us may be used as follows:
B.Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information collected by Uzcrafts may be used for purposes including administration of the Sites and Services, account registration and maintenance, communications with you, processing your orders and answering your questions regarding the status of your order. For example, we may use information about you to take actions in response to your inquiries or other activities on the Sites or with the Services, post your comments or reviews or other statements, and send you personalized promotions and offers. In addition, we may from time to time contract with third parties to assist us in collecting, maintaining and managing our customer information, taking and fulfilling orders, processing credit card information, conducting promotions for our merchandise, suggesting store locations nearby, communicating effectively with our customers, and providing analytics regarding your interactions with our Sites and Services and other third-party websites so that we may improve the products and services we offer you. For example, we contract with service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They collect information about your visits to and use of our Sites and Services. They also may use information about your visits to our Sites and Services and other websites to target advertisements to you for our products and services. These targeted advertisements to you may appear on our Sites or on other websites that you visit. Please click here to learn more about your choices regarding targeted and behavioral advertising: http://www.networkadvertising.org/ or http://www.aboutads.info/. To opt out, please click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. In all cases, however, we will only use your information as permitted by law.
If you choose to access our Sites and/or Services while you are logged into your account with a Social Media Platform, our third-party providers may collect certain information about your activities and profile on such Social Media Platform, including without limitation your visits to and conversations and comments about specific pages, products and services, shares and referrals you make for specific pages, products and services, and your purchases of specific products or services. This information may be combined with other information available on your profile on Social Media Platforms, including without limitation your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, birthday, likes and preferences, education history, work history, current city, hometown, interests, relationship status and any other information you have made available on the Social Media Platforms and will become part of your profile as maintained by Uzcrafts.
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
We support the right of visitors to choose. You will be given the right to opt out of receiving any promotional materials about Uzcrafts or its partners whenever you are asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information on the Sites. If you do not opt out at that time, but later decide that you do not wish to receive future communications of this nature you can contact us at email@example.com or at the address provided below, indicating that you no longer want to receive information relating to the Sites and/or Services.
Your opt-out request may take up to 10 business days to process, and you may receive communications from us or our third-party service providers in the meantime. Please note that if you make subsequent purchases from our Sites or Services, we will confirm your order by email, and we may need to contact you by phone or email in order to fulfill your order.
Security of information communicated by or to us over the Internet is of utmost concern to us; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The Sites and Interactive and Mobile Services incorporate reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information we collect via the Sites and Interactive and Mobile Services. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and alteration, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and database encryption. Please do not use email or Social Media Platforms to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. While we strive to protect your personal information, Uzcrafts cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the Sites or Interactive and Mobile Services.
5. Disclosure of Information Through Business Transfers
As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, and in so doing, acquire customer information. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. Similarly, in the event that a portion or substantially all of Uzcrafts assets are sold or transferred to a third party, customer information (including Personally Identifiable Information) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
6. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) defines a “Child” as anyone under the age of 13. Uzcrafts strictly adheres to COPPA. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information obtained through our Site from those we actually know are under 13, no part of our Sites or Services is structured to attract anyone under 13, and we do not knowingly collect or use the personal information of minors for marketing purposes. Please note that if you are under 18, you may purchase products through the Sites or Services only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
7. External Links
8. Consent and Modifications to Privacy Statement
The Sites and Services are controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. By using the Sites or Services, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not disclose any personal information through the Sites or Services. This Policy and the use of the Sites and Services are governed by Tennessee law. Any claim related to the Sites, the Services or this Policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in Davidson County, Tennessee, within one year after the claim arises. Users of the Sites or Services consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this Policy. This Policy and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party. .
Uzcrafts may modify this Policy at any time, at its discretion, and modifications are effective upon being posted on the Sites and Services. You are responsible for reviewing this Policy periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it.
10. Account Revisions, Revoking & Deleting Personal Information
We welcome your questions, comments and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to the Sites or Services. You may contact us at through one of the methods listed below.